Saturday 12 April 2014

Overnight Chia Seed Pudding



Hello!

I wanted to share this delicious Overnight Chia Seed Pudding with you all! I have been seeing this recipe all over Pinterest in varying forms, so I knew that I had to try it.  I brought this to work for my breakfast, and somebody told me that it looked like I was eating concrete.  I couldn't believe how delicious it actually is! And it was so easy to make.

What You Need
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk (I've seen recipes with Greek yogurt too which I'm sure would be delicious)
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Instructions
Mix the chia seeds and milk into a glass jar. 
Once you've whisked everything together, add the maple syrup and vanilla extract.  If you have a sweet tooth, you might want to add maple syrup.
Store the class jar in the fridge overnight. 
In the morning, your chia seeds will have thickened up.  Make sure to stir the chia seeds before you eat the pudding.

I served this pudding with fresh strawberries and Udi's Gluten Free Granola! It was so delicious and very filling.  I'll definitely be making more of this!

1 comment: