Saturday 5 April 2014

Looking for a new Gym!?

Hello!

I am so excited for this post! Over the last two years I have been a member of Anytime Fitness.  My life is very hectic, and I never know when I'm going to have time to fit a workout in.  Anytime Fitness is perfect for me because it is literally open anytime! Whether it be 4am on a Saturday night, or the 5pm on Christmas Day, as long as you have your fob you can go to any Anytime Fitness.  It's the perfect gym if you have a crazy schedule.




Anytime Fitness is located all across the world. Right now we are in the process of selling my grandparents house, my dad has decided to move on to his sailboat, I work in a different city, Alex lives near our University and the rest of his family live twenty minutes away, so I am constantly on the go. I've visited about ten of the Anytime Fitnesses in Southern Ontario, and I've really liked them all! And just last month a new one was opened about five minutes away from my house so now I have no excuses to not go to the Gym.

When I was there this morning I decided to take a few pictures so you could see where I like to workout.  One of the reasons I love this gym is because it has a real local gym feel.  The members are all people looking to get into a more healthy lifestyle, and ages and personalities vary tremendously.  Julie, the manager, has done a great job making this a welcoming atmosphere.  When I first started working out at a gym that has now since closed down, I was always so intimidated by the unfriendly staff, and the regulars who knew how to work every machine.  Here at Anytime Fitness Winston Churchhill, everybody is approachable! 
The machines here are all brand new, and they are kept immaculately clean.  I always get really grossed out when I see hair and dust all over the machines, but Julie and her staff do a great job of never letting that happen.  I'm also really excited because they offer group classes.  My mom and I are definitely going to check those out- and when we do, you know I will be blogging about it.

All in all, I am very pleased with the new Anytime Fitness.  It's a great gym that is easy to fit into your schedule.  And the new location is definitely my favourite one so far.  If you're interested in learning anymore about Anytime Fitness Winston Churchhill, and perhaps becoming a part of the family, check out their Facebook Page here!

No comments:

Post a Comment