Monday 13 January 2014

Another Year, Another Fitness Blog...

Hello All!

As 2014 opens I'm sure you've all seen multiple fitness blogs, or healthy living blogs, created as people try to stick to their New Year's Resolution.  Personally, I think that's great! There's nothing better than finding other people to share your journey to becoming healthy, and that is why I've decided to make this blog.

I've found time and time again that I would fall into a rigid schedule of going to the gym every day, doing the same cardio, weights, cardio workout and never try anything new.  Lately though, I have not been feeling motivated at all to go to the gym and do the same routine.

I've decided that in order for me to get fit, I'm going to have to try some new activities.

I thought by blogging about the different fitness activities I am trying I will accomplish multiple things.  I will get to hear from some readers ideas they'd like to see me try, I'd get to meet some friends who are also interested in getting healthy and want to share ideas, and, keeping up a blog is motivation to stick to getting healthy.

So, join me, my Polar Watch that counts my calories, and more often than not my mom, on this journey to becoming healthy and fit!


No comments:

Post a Comment