Sunday 1 June 2014

Weekly Meal Plan

Hey all!

This weekend was so busy! Alex has officially moved into my house, so we spent the whole weekend unpacking and cleaning. We are finally all settled in, and surprisingly there were no fights over who gets more closet space.

Once we were all done, we decided to relax and head over to Alex's parents for dinner. Once done, I decided that in order to stay in a healthy mind frame for the week, I needed to make a weekly meal plan.





This is the meal plan that I will be following for the week! I find that if I do meal prep and planning on Sundays, I eat so much healthier.  Do you guys ever make meal plans? What's your favourite healthy meal?


Here's a blank meal plan sheet in case you want to make your own! If you do, make sure to share yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment