Monday 3 February 2014

Quick Wraps

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted, another very busy weekend!

I was so tired last night when I got home, but I knew I had to make my lunch for work.  I find that if I wait until the morning to make my lunch, it's never anything healthy! I'm really trying to get into healthy eating habits, and little switches like that really help to make your weight loss journey even easier.





For lunch I decided to make a quick wrap! They're so simple to make and are incredibly filling.

For this wrap I used hummus, carrots, chicken sandwich meat, mushrooms lettuce and cucumber.  I cannot say it enough times how much I love hummus! It pretty much compliments every food, and is such a better alternative for wraps or sandwiches.

I was so proud of my wrap rolling skills so I just had to post a picture! Normally it all falls out and i end up having a weird variation of a wrap/salad.
For my lunch I also had a little side salad, cherry tomatoes, kiwi and pomegranates and a cheese string. I served my wrap in my Laptop Lunchbox! I love this little box, it's so great for packing enough food to last me throughout my day at work/school.  I love how organized everything looks, even though my puppy ate one of my containers!!

What do you guys pack for lunches? I find it so hard to be creative sometimes!

Also, make sure you keep checking back this week.  My mom and I decided to start a juice cleanse tomorrow for the next three days, so I'll have some excellent juicing recipes! And also some grain free chocolate cookies!

I have had a lot of people ask where I have gotten my laptop lunchbox. You can buy it on amazon Here!


3 comments:

  1. Nice looking lunch! I've really been enjoying humus a lot lately too. It's my go to snack...humus,carrots & pretzels. Mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS- great to see that you enjoy using our Laptop Lunches bento box!

      Delete
    2. mmm hummus with anything is so good! have you ever tried sweet potato hummus? it's delicious! and thanks Tammy, I love my Bento Box!

      Delete