Wednesday 29 January 2014

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sephy and Tegan wanted to help bake!
Hey Guys!

Well, it's back to hibernation time in Ontario! It's minus thirty again here, and all I've been wanting to do is go for a long walk outside.  It's too cold to do that, so I headed to the gym yesterday! It was the first time I went to the gym in 2014, and man, my body certainly feels it today. But it was so great to be back, I ended up doing an hour and fifteen minutes of cardio, which felt amazing!

When I got home, I was craving chocolate chip cookies, which would have definitely ruined my productive gym visit! I decided to make healthier chocolate chip cookies!






 What You Will Need:
- 2 Ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
-  1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 cup of ready oats

Directions:
Preheat your over to 375 Fahrenheit.

The first thing you want to do is mash the bananas up and add the cup of oats.

Alex is a better masher than me!

You will then add the peanut butter and stir until the mixture has all melded together.



Add the two tablespoons of chocolate chip and fold them into the batter.



Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the batter onto the paper.  Bake for fifteen minutes or until you stick a toothpick into the cookies and it comes out clean!


These cookies were absolutely delicious!!!!! They were so filling too and a great treat to have after an intense workout!

Let me know if you make these and how they turned out! And check back soon for some more gluten-free treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment